The roof is the most important structure on any home. It protects the interior of your home from the elements, while providing support for the exterior. Your roof experiences an immense amount of stress and strain, which can ultimately lead to damaged shingles and roof leaks.
G&G Restoration provides the services you need to keep your roof intact. If you notice signs of damage such as missing shingles or leaks, we have the necessary tools and experience to not only repair the damage, but to prevent it from happening in the future. We also specialize in full roof replacements if your roof is beyond repair.
Taking care of your roof with the proper maintenance and repairs keeps it healthy, long-lasting and durable. Even tiny damages can affect the overall efficiency of your roof and can eventually become detrimental to its structural integrity. G&G Restoration’s services will keep your roof safe, protected, efficient and functional, so you don’t have to stress.
If you live in Olathe, Overland Park, Lee’s Summit and would like a free estimate, contact us today!
Schedule a FREE Roofing Estimate!
Quality materials will always be used for the jobs we complete, but sometimes it’s even important to check areas that are around your roof. You may need simple roof repair, or it might be time for a new roof altogether. Here are some areas that should be inspected to help make that decision.
- Professional Roof Replacement in Independence
- Professional Roof Replacement Independence
- Roof Replacement in Independence
- Home Roof repair Independence
- Independence Roof Replacement
- Residential Roof Replacement Kansas City
- Hail Storm Roof Repair Independence
- Roof Replacement in Independence
- Complete Flat Roof Replacement in Independence,…
- Complete Roof Replacement in Raymore, MO
- Roof Replacement in Raymore, MO
- Replacement Roof Installation in Harrisonville
- Roof Replacement in Harrisonville, MO after Hail…
- Roof Replacement due to Hail in Harrisonville
- Roof Replacement in Liberty, MO
- Full Roof Replacement in Kansas City
- Replaced Kansas City Roof
- Hail Damage Roof Repair in West Shawnee, ks
- Laminated Composite Roof Replacement in Overland…
- State Line Area Home Roof Replacement
- Liberty Home Roof Damaged by November Hail Before…
- Damaged Liberty Home Will Get Roof Replacement…
- Prairie Village Roof Replacement
- Owens Corning TrueDef Roof Replacement in Lee’s…
- Roof Repair in Lenexa, KS
- Overland Park Roof Inspection
- Roof Repair in Overland Park
- Roof Tune Up in Overland Park
- Hail Damage Roof Replacement in DeSoto
- New Roof for Overland Park Area Home
- New Roof for Raymore Area Home
- Roof Replacement in Mission
- Leawood Roof Replacement Project
- Kansas City Roof and Siding Replacement with LP
- Replacing a Prairie Village, KS Roof
- Raymore, MO Roof Removal and Replacement
- Blue Springs, MO Roof Repair
- Roof Replacement in Prairie Village, KS
- Roof Replacement in Buckner Mo
- New Replacement Roof in Leawood, KS
- Leawood, KS Roof Replacement
- Storm Damaged Roof Replacement in Adrian, MO
- New Construction Roof Replacement in Adrian, MO
- New Roof after Hail Damage in Adrian, MO
- Roof Replacement in Adrian, MO
- Roof Repair in Adrian, MO
- Louisburg Hail Damage Roof Replacement
- Roof Replacement in Overland Park, KS
- Overland Park, KS Roof Repair
- Lee’s Summit, KS Roof Repair
- Residential Roof Repair & Replacement in Kansas…
- Roof Replacements in Raymore, MO
- Owens Corning Tru Def Duration in Brownwood
- Owens Corning Roofs in Summer Harvest
G&G Restoration also inspects these areas of your roof:
- Gutters and downspouts. Basements can flood and exterior details can be damaged if gutters and downspouts don’t move water off the roof and away from the foundation. Prevent this problem by making sure your gutters are free of clogs, your downspouts are connected securely, and any long gutter runs are pitched properly to minimize overflows.
- Roof flashing. The roofing contractor should check the flashing around chimneys, vent stacks and skylights, as well as step and valley flashing.
- Skylights. During a roof inspection, it’s also smart to inspect the glazing seals between the skylight glass and the aluminum glazing bars. Leaks in these areas can often be repaired with special sealant.
- Roof ventilation. Soffit vents and ridge vents rarely require maintenance or repair, but gable vents can give insects and rodents access to your attic if they are not properly screened. These vents may need to be inspected from inside your attic as well as from the house exterior.
Owens Corning has been the leading manufacturer of fiberglass products since 1938. Owens Corner is an industry leader for residential and commercial building products, including insulation and shingles, as well as producer of glass-fiber reinforcement products and engineered materials for composite systems.
Owens Corning offers a wide variety of shingle options, all of which meet the highest standards of quality, durability, and appearance. The three main categories are architectural, specialty, and traditional shingles. Architectural shingles are available in many lines, including TruDefinition Duration Shingles and Oakridge Shingles. Similarly, specialty shingles include Devonshire Shingles, Berkshire Collection Shingles, Duration Premium Cool Shingles, and TruDefinition Duration Storm Impact Resistant Shingles.
Benefits of Owens Corning shingles:
- A variety of color choices
- Energy efficient options
- Extensive warranties
- Strong and durable
Founded in 1886, GAF has become North America’s largest manufacturer of commercial and residential roofing, growing the company to help property owners & architects to make their best and safest roofing choices while helping supportive distributors and roofing contractors to build their businesses.
GAF offers three distinct levels of shingle quality and protection, plus a remarkably affordable slate shingle option. We’ll help you select the one that is right for your home’s design and location.
Three-Tab (3-Tab) Shingles
Affordable basic protection for projects on a limited budget.
Timberline® Lifetime Shingles
Protect and beautify your home with Timberline®, North America’s #1-selling shingles. Timberline® shingles now have a lifetime limited warranty!
Designer Lifetime Shingles
Beautiful, stylish, and exceptionally durable, Designer Lifetime shingles will make your home the envy of the neighborhood!
Headquartered in Valley Forge, PA, CertainTeed is a leading North American manufacturer of building materials and specializes in the production of high quality roofing and other materials including vinyl siding, trim, fence, railing, decking, insulation, gypsum, and ceiling products.
CertainTeed manufactures a variety of high quality, durable asphalt roofing systems and Northeast Home & Energy is certified to install all of them. Asphalt roofing shingles are the most commonly used covering on residential properties in the market. Asphalt’s primary purpose in roofing shingles is to serve as a waterproofing agent. Asphalt also holds the granules in place and adds to the overall strength of the roofing shingle. The best asphalt will stay flexible and will not dry out or become hard or brittle for the expected life of the roofing shingle.
Strip Asphalt Roofing Shingles
Strip asphalt roofing shingles are single-layered asphalt roofing shingles typically designed to look like slate. Strip roofing shingles are usually the lightest weight asphalt roofing shingles available in the market. Built on a tough fiberglass base, each shingle provides resistance to blow-off and tearing.
Dimensional Asphalt Roofing Shingles
Dimensional asphalt roofing shingles are manufactured as multi-layered products and provide a thicker and richer appearance on the roof (a multi-dimensional look). Dimensional roofing shingles typically are heavier weight than strip roofing shingles and usually have improved warranty protections, which can range from 30-years to Lifetime.
Premium Asphalt Roofing Shingles
Premium asphalt roofing shingles are usually described as laminated shingles that have a differentiated appearance or functionality from traditional dimensional asphalt roofing shingles. These products may have designs that mimic “old-world” roofing shingles, like natural slate or natural shake roofing shingles. CertainTeed’s Grand Manor™, Presidential Shake™ and Centennial Slate™ shingles are prime examples of premium roofing shingles that provide an enhanced aesthetic appeal.
Atlas is an innovative manufacturer of residential and commercial building materials that is dedicated to their customers. Founded in 1982, Atlas has grown into an industry leader and is featured in state of the art facilities around the world.
Atlas is leading the roofing industry in quality manufacturing of residential and commercial building materials. These excellent products include:
- wall insulation
- roof insulation
- roof shingles
- roof underlayments and more.
Headquartered in Joplin, Missouri since 1944, TAMKO serves its customers with innovative, professional-grade roofing and decking products.
TAMKO Heritage Series Laminated Asphalt Shingles provide outstanding beauty and protection for your roof.
- Shadowtone granule blend creates rich color
- Random-cut sawtooth design eliminates zipper patterns
- Classic Heritage colors offer a traditional look
- America’s Natural Colors offer a modern flair with numerous color choices
- Extra-thick weather-resistant construction
- Double-layer fiberglass mat for strength
- Double sided coating of weathering-grade asphalt topped with ceramic mineral granules
- Self-sealing asphalt strip increases wind resistance
- 30 year limited warranty
A new roof provides functionality with desired aesthetics
Many homeowners look to roof repairs for the minor damage that has occurred on their roof, but end up considering replacement because of the age of their roof or overall failing condition. Installing a new roof is a smart investment, for several reasons. First of all, the roof will have increased functionality and longevity. A new roof provides the support and protection your home needs, and with the right materials you can make it look beautiful while adhering to the desired performance and maintenance qualities.
If you are considering a roof replacement, there are many materials to choose from, each with their own benefits and highlights. G&G Restoration has high-quality materials designed to fit your specific needs for the climate and environment of your Kansas City home.
What are your specific roofing needs?
There are several common roofing problems that will be assessed when our staff comes out to inspect your roof. We can detect major and minor problems and determine which ones should be dealt with right away. We understand that replacing a roof too soon can be troublesome when all you need are a few minor repairs. However, if you do need a roof replacement, we are happy to do it for you.
Call the professionals at G&G Restoration today!
The professionals at G&G Restoration can assess the condition of your roof and determine any early signs of roof failure. Contact us today for a free cost estimate in Kansas City, Independence, Shawnee, Blue Springs, Stilwell, Leawood, Leavenworth and surrounding areas of Missouri and Kansas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.